- What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer?
I just started a new job, so I'm learning how to use a new database system. I've done data entry for the past three years, so I'm having a really easy time picking it up.
- What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen?
I finally learned how to make my mom's meatloaf exactly the way she makes it. It takes a lot of work, but the result is well worth it.
- What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live?
They're opening up a specialized high school this year for students who want to focus on math, science, or technology in the old L&N railroad station downtown.
- What’s something you recently learned from television?
I've been watching a lot of History and Discovery lately, so I'm sure I've learned lots of things, I just can't think of any of them right now!
- What’s something you recently learned the hard way?
Not to settle for anything. To go out and achieve what you want; pursue happiness. That has been my big life lesson this year, and it will define 2011 for me.